Saturday, November 14, 2009

What would you say to God?

Early this morning I was awaken from a weird dream and might I add most of my dreams are weird but there was such a presence with this dream that it woke me. So as I lay in bed I sorta drifted off into a zone of everything that is going on in my life - completely awake might I add. Then I felt this heavy presence come on me again. So I just began praying. I felt like I had someone pressing my arms down. And it left and I sat up looked around and laid down again and it happened again. And that was it.

When I awoke this morning - later I was just quietly wondering about this experience-as its not the first time this has happened - usually always w/ a different twist or dream or vision. Not this time though.

To be completely honest with you I have been asking the Lord to come to his heavens, to walk w/ him to see him, to touch his garment. To know his heart and what he's thinking.

My thoughts clearly went to what will I ask you when this happens. I mean what will I say to Papa when I am standing fully in his presence. I mean will I even be able to stand? Will I try to say something and nothing will come out of my mouth? Or will I cry? Sorta reminds me of that song- I can only imagine.... But its not going to be my imagination!

I think I know what I want to say and ask. How about you? What would you say?

1 comment:

  1. Probably what Isaiah said in 6:5, "Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty.”

    ReplyDelete