Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Love Birthdays!

Today is #2's birthday. She turns 8! I still can't believe it! We had a rockin birhtday party for her on Sunday. We played some fun games ate cupcakes and went for a hayride. I think it was a hit! We were expecting about 11 kids and we ended up having 20. Ha! I totally love lovin on kids. Alot of the siblings came to drop off the kids so I was like hey just stay.... So we had a blast!

This morning I was getting the "doodle" ready for school and Nana called to sing happy birthday to her - I was like "ah man - I always am the first one to sing to you!" So I scooped her up in my arms and sang "you are so beautiful to me" to her with tears in my eyes and love just pouring out of hers. Ahhhhh a moment in time to put in my treasure box. I just love her so! She truley is an amazing

1 comment:

  1. That brought tears to MY eyes!! I love birthdays too! Happy Birthday to your 8-year old baby beautiful mama!!!

    ReplyDelete