Friday, October 23, 2009

I think the atmosphere has changed...

Its Friday! A long way from Monday! Can I just tell you! Wow! I am going to tell you and I'm not sure if I can completely explain it but.... something is different. The atmoshpere has changed. Some sort of shift has happend - whether it was in the heavenlys or here on earth or just in my house. I can feel it. Things were not so good last week. Very intense. Now its like its just melting away.

I had some incredible dreams this week and visitations - that I am not going to share but that I feel has triggered this.

We have been praying for breakthrough for 2 years. Yes 2 years and the last year and a half has been intense.

I dont know but I think we are at the point of entry. It sure feels like it!

Am i being evasive? ummm lets see.... yes I am. I love blogging even if no one reads it! Its such a great way to sort and clear my mind.

Lets start with Monday night or Tuesday morning.... I had a dream that I believed turn into a visistation of angels. Well that was enough to change my perspesctive. Every nite since I have had revelatory dreams. So now this is getting exciting. I'm not sure what it all meant and I am praying for revelation. But to explain it a little better its like I have been in the sahara desert. And its starting to rain. And this morning I was reading Isaiah 41:17-20 which talks about the poor and needy in search of water- trust me just read the scripture. I was like oh wow I never saw that before. This describes me. hmmmm.

We have been praying for breakthrough and 2 times this week the words jumped off a page of a book or newspaper or something like that. I was like hmmm thats never happened before- I havent seen those words in anything Ive been reading.

We have been waiting to hear back from the bank for loans and other things that would help grow the biz and also solve our timing issues being that we are a small biz. I had a dream yesterday we were denied and when the bank called and said we would have to front cash or cd's - I really wasn't surprised. So I was like ok Lord this is all in your hands.

Because of the economy the banks are not giving free money unless you have lots in collateral or whatever. Lets just say someone w/ lots of what they need stepped in and said what ever you need- I support you and will do whatever to see your biz grow.

Ok uh .... hmmm. ok ... WOW! this is huge! But then I was like Lord the dream. And I felt like he said The dream was only part of it. If I didnt want this I would have hardend his heart so He wouldn't have offered. oh ok.

So the end of the week is much different then the beginning and the week isn't over . Yea God.

I feel like the Lord is saying "lets get something started".

Can you feel it? I really think something in the atmosphere has changed... just sayin.

2 comments:

  1. I feel you girl!!!! Something HAS changed for sure! With me it's not on paper yet but my heart is no longer heavey and I have so much hope and JOY!!!!! Keep posting! I love reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay God! And this is only the tip of the iceberg, the snowflake that started an avalanche of God's breakthrough!! Continuing to pray and press in for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete