Sunday, January 31, 2010

Momentum.... its beginning.

Well this is week 5 of Preschool and probably the best week so far.  Momentum. Says it. Saturday nights and Sunday mornings are so completely different.  Like night and day and thats probably why.  This past week I heard the Lord say "Jump in the river".  Its beginning.  I am telling you.  The children are beginning to see pictures.  Today a young gal (well they are all young) had a picture of a gift and it was purple well of course it was - when I asked her what color it was I knew she was going to say purple - why? its the color of royalty and Jesus was giving out gifts.  Ha Ha is that not exciting.  Ok so it does get better.  During our lesson I was praying over the children for there ears to be open so they could hear Jesus and after I finished with the last little fellow ( I know I know they are all little ) one of the other little guys came stumbling over to me and he was like " I'm all dizzy" Ha Ha! So I was like " hey the Holy Spirit is here and is all over you- lay down" Then I had like 4 kids laying on the floor face down.  Ha Ha I so kid you not. Then it was over.  Oh boy its going to get good.  I'm so excited I just can't hide it.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited with you. Oh Lord, kick it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so cool! I wasn't receiving your updates on blogger only on facebook but I fixed it and got caught up on your postings! I am so excited to hear more!!!! yay God!

    ReplyDelete